Thursday, June 22, 2006

Haha its summer

no crap it is summer dammit!!!!!!!!!

1. I'm being an otaku again... I'm drawing another comic... It has to do with a love triangle... a really ausome one, lets just leave it at that. It has boyd in it yay! I have now realized that because he's blonde and has somewhat of a resemblance to Bos, I have realized I am sooo not over him... well its not as much as before... when I cried over him... O.o ya didn't know did ya? that happened after he didn't want to go to the dance w/ me well he never gave me an exact anwser... sadly he was like " uh, um uhhhhhhhhh" I was like yes or no dammit!!!

2. I love the new keane song!!!!!!!!! omg its actually fast but its soooo ausome!!!!!!! I'll get lyrics sometime and I MUST buy the cd next time I possibly can!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Gah!!!! I'm peeling from that nasty sunburn I got in hershey... if brooke were here she'd be like poking it with a pencil right now... like she did with my arm when it was still shedding from removing the long cast and she high fived me at the vf/te dance and was like eww dead skin and I was like dude I wiped it all off and now my hands are gorgey!!!!!!!

4.
Provided By MetroLyrics


5. Nya I hope it doesn't ran so I can play tennis todAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Things you should know

Disclaimer: I have never and never will partake in drugs. The phrase "Go Smoke A Goat" comes from the bad hearing of Ali S. and I as we heard fellow members of the marching band say "Go 'stoga go" which was misinterpreted


Blogs


Easily Distracted
Multimedia Of The Mind
Mostly Harmless
Four Weddings and a transvestite
A Day in the Life of a Beatle Maniac
Mocking Music


Webcomics


Honeydue Syndrome
Alternate
Aves *NEW
Questionable Content


Cool links