Saturday, June 24, 2006

NEW YORK CITY!!!!!

back from the big apple!!!!! I bought a lot of stuff and we went to this resturaunt and omg we saw spamalot!!!!!

1. Spamalot is soooooooo funny, if you want to borrow the sound track then I'll lend it too you, cause I bought it, and I also bought a T-shirt and that music thing you can buy that has the vocals and the piano w/ guituar!!!! OMG SIr Lancealot is GAYMCA lol you have to see it to find out. btw it is based on Monty Python and the holy grail I'm not yet done lol kk its rather questionable material but very very funny, GO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. kk we went to this brazillian place for dinner and it was sooooooo yummy! They brought out the meat and cut it for you and it was sooooooo good!!!!!

3. I finnished 1/7th of my English assignment for school, yes I know a strange number but I don't care so grrrrrrrrr. I also tried to draw a picture of mom and steve together while they were sleeping and mom got awake and started moving around and I was like DAMN YOU! and steve just stayed Alseep, I drew a pretty good picture of him but I couldn't get my mom's face correct.

SHOPPING!!!!!! yay!!!!!!! @NYC
kk I like bought this Harajuku lovers tankand wrist band, and the keane CD at Virgin records



I also got a really cut xoxo purse taihen kawaii!!!!!

Well I'm off to go make my submission for the dreamiest boyfriend contest XD lol

Much Love,
Molly

Things you should know

Disclaimer: I have never and never will partake in drugs. The phrase "Go Smoke A Goat" comes from the bad hearing of Ali S. and I as we heard fellow members of the marching band say "Go 'stoga go" which was misinterpreted


Blogs


Easily Distracted
Multimedia Of The Mind
Mostly Harmless
Four Weddings and a transvestite
A Day in the Life of a Beatle Maniac
Mocking Music


Webcomics


Honeydue Syndrome
Alternate
Aves *NEW
Questionable Content


Cool links