Friday, June 23, 2006

Send me food... [O.o]

Ali was talking to me when I was eating 100Calorie oreos... cause they were the only thing I was eating for dinner cause my parents were like kk molly you can make a sandwich and I'm like dude I don't wanna eat a sandwich and I don't know what I want to eat I'm just going to bed...

went to Barnes and Noble I bought the Alchemist, yay Excellerated ppl like me!!!!! I don't have to write 23874629386234 papers!!!!!!! I bought a couple other things 10 I'll do before I die (or somthing like that) Tokyo Boys and Girls, and Shojo Beat Magazine. Fun. I finnally gave in to buying Tokyo B&G the temptation was too much. btw I looked at hot gimik and I was like WTF cause there is some reallllllyyyyy nasty crap in book11 where her bro and her are like holding hands... nastay now I know don't start buying that series... O.o

Dee-Dee-Dee lmao, Carlos Mencia is soooooooooo funny I can finnaly say it!!!!

My remote has gone missing again dammit... very very very annoying.

btw new Deviation plz!!!!!! go see it kk cause no one has been commenting on my stuff at all lately even though I've been like omg thats cool and like it has like an ausome pose thing and shtuff... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

btw here it is... Ellie makes Daren play Extreem Dress-up

Things you should know

Disclaimer: I have never and never will partake in drugs. The phrase "Go Smoke A Goat" comes from the bad hearing of Ali S. and I as we heard fellow members of the marching band say "Go 'stoga go" which was misinterpreted


Blogs


Easily Distracted
Multimedia Of The Mind
Mostly Harmless
Four Weddings and a transvestite
A Day in the Life of a Beatle Maniac
Mocking Music


Webcomics


Honeydue Syndrome
Alternate
Aves *NEW
Questionable Content


Cool links