Wednesday, June 28, 2006

yeah...

watashi wa warui desu... hai, mata.

well, I finally got my cast off, and it still is totemo disgusting... Its actually clearing faster than with my elbow, I guess because I can actually put it in water.

I'm becoming obsessed w/ Naruto, I'm scared... although its really repetitive in the anime, I'm up to like episode 40 or 41, I'm not quite sure which one it is. I guess that its just fun to watch shounen everyonce in a while. Thats like my old obsession w/ bleach, I need to wait for new episodes to come out cause I'm out of them already!! I found out that bleach the anime is gonna debut on adult swim in September, I bet that rukia will have a retarded high voice and ichigo is going to have a really wussy voice if so, I won't watch it. Hopefully the series will be serialized by ADV because they did such good work w/ FullMetal Alchemist.

dude, watch this it is soooo funny

during the movie in summer school I wrote down 60 notes and then I ran out of lead so I was like wtf why so I stopped and Betty was like wow htf did you do that? so then afterword Kurt told some really disgusting baby jokes... If I remember correctly one was how long does it take for a baby to paint a house, and he said it depends how hard you throw it and I'm like WTF kurt STFU, all his jokes are pretty disgusting.

kokoi,
Molly

Things you should know

Disclaimer: I have never and never will partake in drugs. The phrase "Go Smoke A Goat" comes from the bad hearing of Ali S. and I as we heard fellow members of the marching band say "Go 'stoga go" which was misinterpreted


Blogs


Easily Distracted
Multimedia Of The Mind
Mostly Harmless
Four Weddings and a transvestite
A Day in the Life of a Beatle Maniac
Mocking Music


Webcomics


Honeydue Syndrome
Alternate
Aves *NEW
Questionable Content


Cool links