Sunday, July 16, 2006

Acme shiz

I started work again... sadly I wish I hadn't... but atleast I'll have a steady pay XP Everything there is the same XD I finally got an Acme savings card so when I buy somthing I get 5% off it may not be much now but it will be XD i feel so special

YATTA!!!!!!! I have RAMEN!!!! WAIIIII spicy kimchi flavor too yummy yay It was less than two dolars plus I've had a craving to eat ramen for a while. Me thinkiths it is korean BOWL OF NOODLE XD can't wait to eat it tomorrow before my tennis match X3 its the last one of the season. BTW MARTINS DAM SUCKS :coughcough: Connie and I BEASTED them like 6-3 and they are like undefeated CHIKUSHOMO!!!!!

ya know when I watch Naruto in japanese then I have the impulse to like yell out in japanese "go naruto!" "cool" "noooooo!" "FISH MAN!!!!" or "hahahaha thats funny XD" yesh I'm wierd like that... then everything sounds like its in japanese and I go KOOKOO XP


haha I HATE SASUKE,
Molly

Koi ka Koi? XD

Things you should know

Disclaimer: I have never and never will partake in drugs. The phrase "Go Smoke A Goat" comes from the bad hearing of Ali S. and I as we heard fellow members of the marching band say "Go 'stoga go" which was misinterpreted


Blogs


Easily Distracted
Multimedia Of The Mind
Mostly Harmless
Four Weddings and a transvestite
A Day in the Life of a Beatle Maniac
Mocking Music


Webcomics


Honeydue Syndrome
Alternate
Aves *NEW
Questionable Content


Cool links