Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Mt. Gretna/ Fourth of July

For the past four days I have been at gretna Glen in lebanon county. It was long, painful and somewhat fun, I played cards with my great cousin, two of my great aunts, my great uncle butch and My mom. I beasted my mom and great aunt in sequence, with only one card because I kept forgetting to draw after my turn. I was also pretty good at golf and kings in the corner.

The lake oh, god. You'll never guess who I saw there on sunday. I saw the VanMole family, Kurt, Ms. VanMole, and Hans, It was wierd at first. Then it got even wierder. Because you know how kurt is my friend and I hate the rest of them... Betty would kill me if she found out that I saw Kurt half naked before her, but I really don't care because, Winnie and I came up with the idea that he takes steroids therefore that is why he is short, and really muscular.

I have a talent. I can draw Naruto<3, Rock Lee <3, Hinata, Orochimaru, and Sasuke(I HATE Sasuke)seriously cause I'm gonna post what I drew.

BTW who was the person who commented on the repetitiveness of naruto? please talk to me on AIM: m00kiew0bbles

dai-koi,
Molly

Things you should know

Disclaimer: I have never and never will partake in drugs. The phrase "Go Smoke A Goat" comes from the bad hearing of Ali S. and I as we heard fellow members of the marching band say "Go 'stoga go" which was misinterpreted


Blogs


Easily Distracted
Multimedia Of The Mind
Mostly Harmless
Four Weddings and a transvestite
A Day in the Life of a Beatle Maniac
Mocking Music


Webcomics


Honeydue Syndrome
Alternate
Aves *NEW
Questionable Content


Cool links