Friday, July 21, 2006

Muahahahaha XD

I just frigging bought Death Note volume 6 X3 sugoi sugoi sugoi neeeeee????!!! its ausome when they finally get their plan in action to defeat higuichi-san is sooooo ausome XD and I can't believe that Rem is a girl XD I wonder if Ryuk is too XD but who cares!! I f#$%@^#%$^#$%^ing can't believe that Rem revealed herself to Misa Misa too its way too much XD plus I can't wait for the next volume I might have to look up scanlations XD Raito/Light gets his memory and the deathnote back ZOMFG HLYSHIZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want RYUKIE-CHAN BACK XD TAIHEN KAKKOI NE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! teme yaro no shounen jump, IKUSHO!!!!!!! IMA I can't wait untill september!!!!!!!!!!!!! NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa!!!!!!!!!!

I also bought the new shojo beat, yep its good, having seen the nana movie already kinda ruins the plot for me but who cares XD. I also ran out of Naruto episodes... I guess I'll have to wait till they make episode 195... yesh... I know that is sad so don't remind me ok... So now I have started watching bleach again... yeah... I hate the bountou shiz... its a bunch of CRAP... I much rather liked when they rescued Rukia from soul society...

for those that have no frigin clue as to what the hell I'm talking about I truely and deeply apologize XD

VIEW MY PICCY OF CUTE WIERDNESS XD

so in other news... I got the volleyball net up and my dad and I played badmitton... it was fun but I totally suck at it XD I also went biking and got stuck in the conestoga parking lot... thankfully no one there knew who I was XD I think I was doing somthing illegal XD... no not drugs even though everyone calls me a stoner... I just tend to get crazy on air, ramen, coffe pocky, green tea, blueberry chocolate, and a few other things XD I have tommorrow off from work but thats only because of this stupid reunion... it'll be fun but somewhat boring... cause yeah... I now call Gracie-Alice Ga-taichou XD instead of GA-chan XD now it means Captain Gracie-Alice XD I need to stop watching bleach XD I should watch NANA instead XD.

Mori-kun <3 ka Mori desu ka?
hahahahahahahahaha
teme yarotachi XD
Nya oyasumi nasai,
Mookie da Wookie

hahaha CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBAKA XD

Things you should know

Disclaimer: I have never and never will partake in drugs. The phrase "Go Smoke A Goat" comes from the bad hearing of Ali S. and I as we heard fellow members of the marching band say "Go 'stoga go" which was misinterpreted


Blogs


Easily Distracted
Multimedia Of The Mind
Mostly Harmless
Four Weddings and a transvestite
A Day in the Life of a Beatle Maniac
Mocking Music


Webcomics


Honeydue Syndrome
Alternate
Aves *NEW
Questionable Content


Cool links