Tuesday, July 18, 2006

nya.........

I won my tennis match... now tennis is over and I have to look forward to is band camp... fun... I want to go play tennis badly but its too bad its like 12:48... I'll go play on thursday then... cause I have WORK today and tomorrow I'm being shipped to Mt. Gretna... fun huh? I have to hang out with my younger cousins who are like 12135465432163584ft taller than me... and my brother... so I'll be alone the entire day... sadly... because I'm the only frikin girl... gr... but atleast I get to go to the jigger shop and eat icecream... eww nvm...

yay 1234 views on deviantart XD someone caught the kiriban so yeah... I have to do a request

A cute piccy XD

I'm tremendously bored right now... I think I'm going to go have some lunch XD then play in the sprinkler with my nutzo dog... honestly she's nuts...

I have work at 3:30pm today... argh...

I <3 Hoshigaki Kisame-kun X3,
Molly

Koi ka Kisame? XD

Things you should know

Disclaimer: I have never and never will partake in drugs. The phrase "Go Smoke A Goat" comes from the bad hearing of Ali S. and I as we heard fellow members of the marching band say "Go 'stoga go" which was misinterpreted


Blogs


Easily Distracted
Multimedia Of The Mind
Mostly Harmless
Four Weddings and a transvestite
A Day in the Life of a Beatle Maniac
Mocking Music


Webcomics


Honeydue Syndrome
Alternate
Aves *NEW
Questionable Content


Cool links