Saturday, July 15, 2006

Superman Returns X3


OMFG he is soooo fecking hawtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

and whithout the curl even hotter XD

okay so today was my grandpa's seafood birthday feast so I like chowed down on crab, shrimp, and clams XD sooo yummy XD. So my grandpa collected comics when he was younger and stuff so we took him to see superman cause he likes that kinda stuff and we thought he would like that movie. Well he stayed awake the entire movie and my dad fell asleep XD.

Dana-chan knows me too well she knew that I would think that the dude playing superman was fecking hawt X3 gawd I'm strangely disturbed, I like someone with their hair all gelled back in place XD he's like 6' 4" which is like the perfect sized guy too XD sooo smexy is clark kent with the glasses and with out X3

Things you should know

Disclaimer: I have never and never will partake in drugs. The phrase "Go Smoke A Goat" comes from the bad hearing of Ali S. and I as we heard fellow members of the marching band say "Go 'stoga go" which was misinterpreted


Blogs


Easily Distracted
Multimedia Of The Mind
Mostly Harmless
Four Weddings and a transvestite
A Day in the Life of a Beatle Maniac
Mocking Music


Webcomics


Honeydue Syndrome
Alternate
Aves *NEW
Questionable Content


Cool links