Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Tennis tournament thing...


Nya... I have a tennis thing at like 9:30, well my match is like a half and hour after that... well anyhoo yeah. Kurt and Alexander are playing... joy... Alex is a jerk... kurts just wierd, but I wonder if Hans is playing... oh, well I hope not...

I made this cross-stitch phone ornament. I want to thank betty and bailey for giving me the unknown initiative lol. its of... guess who XD Hoshigaki Kisame aka. FISH MAN lol he looks so cute with his little forehead protector. My mom was like "um... thats cute molly, who is it?" I'm like "FISH MAN" <-- if I had said Hoshigaki Kisame she would have been like, NO MORE GREEN TEA!!! haha... I'm like the only fan of his... sadly In solitary existence... hahaha fish man... lol btw it says 'ZOMG It's Hoshigaki Kisame FISH MAN' don't critisize my grammar its a phrase not a sentence kk!! its only so I can remember his name!!!!!!!

CHibi week nya, I shall freehand on photoshop XD guess who? FISH MAN!!!!!!!

Ninnokoi wa kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Cho-koi,
Mookie da wookie

XP

Things you should know

Disclaimer: I have never and never will partake in drugs. The phrase "Go Smoke A Goat" comes from the bad hearing of Ali S. and I as we heard fellow members of the marching band say "Go 'stoga go" which was misinterpreted


Blogs


Easily Distracted
Multimedia Of The Mind
Mostly Harmless
Four Weddings and a transvestite
A Day in the Life of a Beatle Maniac
Mocking Music


Webcomics


Honeydue Syndrome
Alternate
Aves *NEW
Questionable Content


Cool links