Wednesday, August 30, 2006

...

I'm tired

saw accepted, it was really funny and if you see it count how many times they say shit in the movie XD

I really want to sing somthing... nya... I can't believe I only have chorale day six nyooooooo... but I have chantuses like days 4 and 5... and band 123...

my pinkie finger hurts... it has all day I wonder if I did somthing to the nerve there or if its part of my wrist... that actually kind of hurts too...

I bought and ugly doll named ugly dog XD we bought steve wedge head lol

I wanna make a Kisame and Itachi plushies X3 then I could have kisaita all day long XD you guys are probably like wtf is kisaita and most of you probably don't want to know if you've found out, cause your just wierd like that XD

Kawaii ne!

We need someone extra for the hawaii trip... its Hilary, Katy, and Me... maybe sarah or Shen-Betty hahaha...

Julie and I are on a special diet and we're gonna start TAE QUAN DO XD... probably not

I didn't go to the freshman picnic cause I didn't need to because it would just be melissa and rayna in their group and me tagging along with Marilyn and patrick... which would suck... watch like most of my friends be there without me... XD

I want to go shopping before I spend the rest of my paychecks XD I think I've spent too much money in the past few days... it really sucks... but the cash flow is gonna come back doncha' worry bout my finances XD

MUCH love,
Molly

Things you should know

Disclaimer: I have never and never will partake in drugs. The phrase "Go Smoke A Goat" comes from the bad hearing of Ali S. and I as we heard fellow members of the marching band say "Go 'stoga go" which was misinterpreted


Blogs


Easily Distracted
Multimedia Of The Mind
Mostly Harmless
Four Weddings and a transvestite
A Day in the Life of a Beatle Maniac
Mocking Music


Webcomics


Honeydue Syndrome
Alternate
Aves *NEW
Questionable Content


Cool links