Wednesday, August 16, 2006

retainers, powerbars and drugs

1. I used my retainer lastnight for like the first time in a really really long time and my mouth hurts like hell... seriously it does... but it feels a lot better since I ate breakfast which brings me to the next topic...

2. I had an Advant Edge Carb Control Nutrition Bar- Blueberry flavor aka powerbar it tasted like shit but it had like all this wierd stuff in it XD I shoved Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Niacin, Biotin, Magnesium, Manganese, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Panothenic Acid, Zinc, Chromium, Calcium, Thiamin, Folate, Phosphorus, Selenium, Molybdenum, Iron, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12, Iodine, Copper and like 6g of fat O.o wtf. If i ate these everyday I would probably get cancer XD from the high fat content... but it did have like 21g of protein... oh well...

3. No I'm not a druggie but like everyone else my mom is starting to think that I am... cause I like to stay in my room... thats why they call it a person's room... plus I'm just freaking lazy but I thought it was kinda funny when she asked me if I was doing drugs lol

well I guess were done here for now... buhbye XD

Things you should know

Disclaimer: I have never and never will partake in drugs. The phrase "Go Smoke A Goat" comes from the bad hearing of Ali S. and I as we heard fellow members of the marching band say "Go 'stoga go" which was misinterpreted


Blogs


Easily Distracted
Multimedia Of The Mind
Mostly Harmless
Four Weddings and a transvestite
A Day in the Life of a Beatle Maniac
Mocking Music


Webcomics


Honeydue Syndrome
Alternate
Aves *NEW
Questionable Content


Cool links