Monday, September 11, 2006

Apple Jumping

yeah its time for a new post Mi Amore

Mi Piache Italiano hehe

Signora Saldan is ausome... luckily I can somewhat roll my r's or I'd be Lydia haha

I must clean up my room or my mom will find my stash... which no one but me knows about... haha... I'm so secretive

RAWR

Studio ARt is quite odd... but I'm good at blind contour drawing though

i'm in the mood to made some Creme Brulee... I have like 13472908375 More packs to make... Maybe I should make Heavy Whipping Cream with allllll of it lol

Ciao!

Things you should know

Disclaimer: I have never and never will partake in drugs. The phrase "Go Smoke A Goat" comes from the bad hearing of Ali S. and I as we heard fellow members of the marching band say "Go 'stoga go" which was misinterpreted


Blogs


Easily Distracted
Multimedia Of The Mind
Mostly Harmless
Four Weddings and a transvestite
A Day in the Life of a Beatle Maniac
Mocking Music


Webcomics


Honeydue Syndrome
Alternate
Aves *NEW
Questionable Content


Cool links