Monday, September 18, 2006

creme brulee

All day I've been tired...
But I still had a pretty good day
Can't complain about my 100% in math
Dudes are hot
Evil People scare me, like many things... XD
Freaking stomach is E-M-P-T-Y!!!
God is somthing I don't believe in
Hi-polymer erasers by pentel are the best EVER!!!
Its ausome how I get paid on holidays even if I don't work
Jimmy Jazz is an ausome song by the clash
Known to many, yes I do have a crush on someone
Little do you know buy I want to make an eyepatch lol and I'm going to wear it to homecoming lol
Many things were forgotten this morning when I left for school
No stress day tomorrow, so don't freak me out ok
Oggi e lunedi
Please shorten the alphabet, I need sleep
Questions are freaking anoying, don't you think?
Reading this do you see the pattern?
South Park is ausome!!! and on like right now
Today i gave gracie-alice a shower, yes a shower, I shoved her in there and she was so sad... poor stinky
Unknown to all of you is the name of the person I like muahahahaha
Vectoring a lizard makes my attention span become REALLY freaking small
When is homecoming, can someone tell me?
X-english is the easiest course EVER
You MUST do the intramural gym with me PLEASE
Z is an odd letter huh?

Buona notte

Things you should know

Disclaimer: I have never and never will partake in drugs. The phrase "Go Smoke A Goat" comes from the bad hearing of Ali S. and I as we heard fellow members of the marching band say "Go 'stoga go" which was misinterpreted


Blogs


Easily Distracted
Multimedia Of The Mind
Mostly Harmless
Four Weddings and a transvestite
A Day in the Life of a Beatle Maniac
Mocking Music


Webcomics


Honeydue Syndrome
Alternate
Aves *NEW
Questionable Content


Cool links