Saturday, September 30, 2006

Homecoming part I

ok so its not homecoming yet but, because I'm still at my house with nothing really to do here are somethings I want to say...
1. DANCE LIKE YOU NEVER FUCKING DANCED BEFORE!!!
2. Dance with the person you like it'll give you an idea if they like you or not
3. don't be mean to people at the dance
4. just have fun
5. think happy thoughts
6. wear low heels
7. confessions are good right now... hinthint

thats all I have to say for now see you at the dance

Things you should know

Disclaimer: I have never and never will partake in drugs. The phrase "Go Smoke A Goat" comes from the bad hearing of Ali S. and I as we heard fellow members of the marching band say "Go 'stoga go" which was misinterpreted


Blogs


Easily Distracted
Multimedia Of The Mind
Mostly Harmless
Four Weddings and a transvestite
A Day in the Life of a Beatle Maniac
Mocking Music


Webcomics


Honeydue Syndrome
Alternate
Aves *NEW
Questionable Content


Cool links