Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Colored Pencils

My new colored pencils kick major ass. There is twentyfour of them and they're good quality for like seventeen dolars... But what I REALLY REALLY want is the one pack that comes in a tin that has like 200 different shades. If I had that I would be totally ausome, but I still can make almost any color with just primary colors, but I LOVE my colored pencils... X3

By the way right now I probably should be doing my Social Studies Essay but that won't take me long. But guess what??? I know what I'm going to do for the hat contest XD It'll be drawing though and I get to use my favorite medium... COLORED PENCILS. My new ones X3

Well I had better start my essay... so I can go to bed earlier haha...

Things you should know

Disclaimer: I have never and never will partake in drugs. The phrase "Go Smoke A Goat" comes from the bad hearing of Ali S. and I as we heard fellow members of the marching band say "Go 'stoga go" which was misinterpreted


Blogs


Easily Distracted
Multimedia Of The Mind
Mostly Harmless
Four Weddings and a transvestite
A Day in the Life of a Beatle Maniac
Mocking Music


Webcomics


Honeydue Syndrome
Alternate
Aves *NEW
Questionable Content


Cool links