Saturday, October 07, 2006

hardyharhar

today's recolection of activity

ate breakfast
of donuts
greeted llyod
got dressed
went to buy pumpkins with mom
came back
ate lunch
got ready for work
went to work
bought groceries
came home from work
changed
put groceries in the fridge
went to Bnes and Noble
found two books
listened to CDs (sexy back is the only good song on that album)
Bought a graphic novel (notice not a manga becaaause its by an american author but still in manga format), the boy book (the sequel to the boyfriend list), and My Chemical Romance's first CD.
went down the escalator
saw the bat boy book
looked through that
bought a pretzel and green tea frap
ate
went home
re-did flute t-shirt design (DAMN YOU FUCKING PHOTOSHOP)
danced to the naruto theme song (the REAL one)
downloaded My Chemical Romance to my ipod
danced again to the naruto theme song (cause it was on TV again... DUH)
snuggled with stinky
now I'm typing this and I'm going to go read fool's gold my AMERICAN graphic novel/AMERICAN manga

Things you should know

Disclaimer: I have never and never will partake in drugs. The phrase "Go Smoke A Goat" comes from the bad hearing of Ali S. and I as we heard fellow members of the marching band say "Go 'stoga go" which was misinterpreted


Blogs


Easily Distracted
Multimedia Of The Mind
Mostly Harmless
Four Weddings and a transvestite
A Day in the Life of a Beatle Maniac
Mocking Music


Webcomics


Honeydue Syndrome
Alternate
Aves *NEW
Questionable Content


Cool links