Sunday, October 22, 2006

Pure Procrastination

blah

blah

blah

blah

it sucks not having a person you like... Its freaking boring... no love interest what so ever

haha

don't you love subliminal messaging lol

I want Nintendo DS

...

BADLY

I now have most of my halloween costume I dunno if I'm going to wear it to school

well cause I have gym, if you know what I mean.

l

m

a

o

wasabi rice crackers are the shit but i'm getting bbq next time

I need to do my homework now....

is current events due tomorrow?

I dunno but I'm doing it now

about Kish island in Iran, holy coolness

the only homework I have is a lab, math, italian worksheet, and possibly current events for Ms. Biber's class. I already finnished studio art, it didn't take long at all. The eggs actually look good.

I have some nice Macabre and horror for you soon

I've been listening to songs like "This is halloween, what's this, and jack's lament" and I drew something cool... finnally

lol my wig is shedding

everytime I pass it I find wig hairs all over me lol

it was only $5

from CVS

Backwash

I found my good pencils, its ausome

I have piano tomorrow and I haven't practiced much...

good thing I only have two lessons left then I can focus on FLUTE X3 squeee!!!!

haha I scare myself

hidoi yo

tomare, tomare onegai!!!

that sounds... yaoi-ish

lmao

Pat... Matt... lmao... sweatshirt... take it off... XD lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

alright I'm going to stop now lol

Things you should know

Disclaimer: I have never and never will partake in drugs. The phrase "Go Smoke A Goat" comes from the bad hearing of Ali S. and I as we heard fellow members of the marching band say "Go 'stoga go" which was misinterpreted


Blogs


Easily Distracted
Multimedia Of The Mind
Mostly Harmless
Four Weddings and a transvestite
A Day in the Life of a Beatle Maniac
Mocking Music


Webcomics


Honeydue Syndrome
Alternate
Aves *NEW
Questionable Content


Cool links