Sunday, October 15, 2006

Uhhhh.....................

Yeah I saw the grudge on saturdaynight. It was totally fun. Unfortunately just me and Julie could make it because Bailey has Mono, and the other ppl I don't even know. So we got there and we bought the tickets and Julie's like 'omg I know that kid!!!' and I'm like 'stfu lets go get good seats' so EVENTUALLY we got behind the snackstand where she got a kids meal and I got a small coke and nerds rope. There was this movie poster thingy with two really hot guys. I think it was Eragon. BAck to the story she's like 'HI JOHN' and I'm just like 'I WANT A GOOD SEAT!!!!'. So we got there watched the movie it was really good. It was totally subliminal like the order of the scenes.... uu...uuu.......uuu......uu....uu.....uuuu...uuuuu..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....uuuuuu the-they followed me here... zomgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

All hallows eve is a comming if you want to come for a feast atleast tell me so I can add you to the list okies????

yes I'm having a party I'm alloud its on halloween and you are required to come in costume... atleast show some spirit XD

Things you should know

Disclaimer: I have never and never will partake in drugs. The phrase "Go Smoke A Goat" comes from the bad hearing of Ali S. and I as we heard fellow members of the marching band say "Go 'stoga go" which was misinterpreted


Blogs


Easily Distracted
Multimedia Of The Mind
Mostly Harmless
Four Weddings and a transvestite
A Day in the Life of a Beatle Maniac
Mocking Music


Webcomics


Honeydue Syndrome
Alternate
Aves *NEW
Questionable Content


Cool links