Wednesday, November 01, 2006

OMGEEEEE update

wow

I haven't

UP-dated in a while

I'm at 45 now

not in

...

age

well

never mind

Stand

...

and

I
...

we kind of

...

broke up

l

m

a

o

if you know what i mean

Jo-po's an

...

ass

HOLE

and

his costume

SUCKS SHIT

south park

studio

...

art

is

BEAST

100%

I

thinkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Art honors society onegai....

ooo ite tomare onegaaaaaaai...

damn thats yaoi-ish

can you see I'm constantly reminded???

Patrick is now

drumroll plz!!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

YAOI-MAN

cause you should see

him and

CHRIS

and

NIGEL

zomg

yaoi

haha I rhymed :0

Things you should know

Disclaimer: I have never and never will partake in drugs. The phrase "Go Smoke A Goat" comes from the bad hearing of Ali S. and I as we heard fellow members of the marching band say "Go 'stoga go" which was misinterpreted


Blogs


Easily Distracted
Multimedia Of The Mind
Mostly Harmless
Four Weddings and a transvestite
A Day in the Life of a Beatle Maniac
Mocking Music


Webcomics


Honeydue Syndrome
Alternate
Aves *NEW
Questionable Content


Cool links