Wednesday, November 22, 2006

ooo neeew post

pumpkin cookies RULE

I

hate

ACME

haha

Disney

TV sucks

ooo

I've started a Doujin

for those that don't know

what the fuck that means

...

go figure it out

no

j/k

j/k

lol

Its a fan made comic

of characters from another dude/ manga-ka's

comic

like naruto

most of them are

pervy

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

haha

mines from naruuuuuuuuto

I've been inspired by the cornicopia

staring

watching

naruto

allllll

day

well ppl playing naruto

the video game lol

I'm not going to tell you what its about

but It seems odd

you might hound me about

...

it

SWEET POTATO!!!!!

My SPOON is too BIG

nichin is home haha

I'm crying so hard I'm laughing

just kidding haha you know me

Ali I just might tell you who I like if you

...

pay me a dolar... hahaha

or two dolars would be nice because then I'd have five dolars :3

since I owe alex DiMartini a dolar because he swallowed a pebble :3

and SENIOR GIFTS!!!

my hands are really cold

Ja NE Oni lol

Labels:

Things you should know

Disclaimer: I have never and never will partake in drugs. The phrase "Go Smoke A Goat" comes from the bad hearing of Ali S. and I as we heard fellow members of the marching band say "Go 'stoga go" which was misinterpreted


Blogs


Easily Distracted
Multimedia Of The Mind
Mostly Harmless
Four Weddings and a transvestite
A Day in the Life of a Beatle Maniac
Mocking Music


Webcomics


Honeydue Syndrome
Alternate
Aves *NEW
Questionable Content


Cool links