Monday, January 22, 2007

Old and new





can you see a difference? (the black and white picture is one of the better ones)

I just read a few of my old stories, they are TERRIBLE!!! They're all the same heres my analysis:
Girl falls in love with guy, or her best friend loves her or something then they get together make out a couple times then a new love interest appears causing drama or their brother gets all EMO and tries to kill himself. After that the new love interest steals the main character, this causes trouble, either their a rock star or the fist love interest's brother. In the end the girl and the second love interest live hapily ever after and I think I have drawn one after story, I think its for Aka to Ao Ai cause I finnished that one. The main characters are quite odd too their nice, but they're kinda slutty... which scares me and I drew so many freaking boatneck sweaters that I was like WOW. Plus the art is terrible, now I still have a few problems with porportion but whew!! Oddly enough it looked really good in sixth grade...

Things you should know

Disclaimer: I have never and never will partake in drugs. The phrase "Go Smoke A Goat" comes from the bad hearing of Ali S. and I as we heard fellow members of the marching band say "Go 'stoga go" which was misinterpreted


Blogs


Easily Distracted
Multimedia Of The Mind
Mostly Harmless
Four Weddings and a transvestite
A Day in the Life of a Beatle Maniac
Mocking Music


Webcomics


Honeydue Syndrome
Alternate
Aves *NEW
Questionable Content


Cool links