Wednesday, January 31, 2007

This entire week has been a piece of SHIT... Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday... only three days so far and its all really bad!!!

Monday, I didn't do my italian homework and got in trouble, and My one friend had something up their ass.

Tuesday, having to do my social studies packet really fast because I left it in a Music folder, My neighbor's cats misbehaving as I was taking care of them and they came home before I could clean up! Sickness which caused me to go to sleep at like 8:30

Wednesday... Post sickness... Drama... I had to work... I got sick post work... and still am...

As you can see My life in the last three days has been full of terribly bad things, that are no ones fault, which has caused me to become utterly annoyed AND to make amends with people. These loose ends will NOT be talked about in the next two days because I am not a happy person. I know its probably hard to take me seriously but your going to have to.

Molly

Things you should know

Disclaimer: I have never and never will partake in drugs. The phrase "Go Smoke A Goat" comes from the bad hearing of Ali S. and I as we heard fellow members of the marching band say "Go 'stoga go" which was misinterpreted


Blogs


Easily Distracted
Multimedia Of The Mind
Mostly Harmless
Four Weddings and a transvestite
A Day in the Life of a Beatle Maniac
Mocking Music


Webcomics


Honeydue Syndrome
Alternate
Aves *NEW
Questionable Content


Cool links