Saturday, April 21, 2007

CAUSE WE ARE THE AQUATEEN!!!

omg since I saw the Aqua teen hunger force colon movie film for theaters I have decided that I would like to make an Aqua teen hunger force live action thing. I still have to write it but I need people to cast in it. By the way I'm so gonna be the voice of meatwad.

Characters that are absolutely needed:
Frylock-
Master Shake-
Carl-
Meatwad-Molly D

Things you should know

Disclaimer: I have never and never will partake in drugs. The phrase "Go Smoke A Goat" comes from the bad hearing of Ali S. and I as we heard fellow members of the marching band say "Go 'stoga go" which was misinterpreted


Blogs


Easily Distracted
Multimedia Of The Mind
Mostly Harmless
Four Weddings and a transvestite
A Day in the Life of a Beatle Maniac
Mocking Music


Webcomics


Honeydue Syndrome
Alternate
Aves *NEW
Questionable Content


Cool links