Monday, August 27, 2007

Damn Owen Meany


1. I am not allowing myself to draw ANYTHING or surf the web until I finish A prayer for Owen Meany.

2. If anyone can find the lyrics for DVNO I would greatly appreciate it. The video is found here because I don't really feel like uploading the song to the web.

3. YES justice rules.

4. I almost forgot to explain the picture. Keefe is an excellent chef while Aimee can't tell the difference between a teaspoon and a Tablespoon (No REALLY?). They are from my web comic tomato soup

5. Right now I have the song "Bet on it" From High School Musical 2 going through my head. It keeps repeating at that part where he's staring at his VERY photoshoped reflection in a pond. In Ally's words its "The ultimate boy-band video" Except there's only one guy.

I bid you adieu,
Papey

Ps."Hey Bailey,"
"yes?"
"You can call me Papey!"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"<--Basically laughter

PPs. I know Ali has already checked out the links but check out all of them. That cat macro site is ADORABLE!!!

Things you should know

Disclaimer: I have never and never will partake in drugs. The phrase "Go Smoke A Goat" comes from the bad hearing of Ali S. and I as we heard fellow members of the marching band say "Go 'stoga go" which was misinterpreted


Blogs


Easily Distracted
Multimedia Of The Mind
Mostly Harmless
Four Weddings and a transvestite
A Day in the Life of a Beatle Maniac
Mocking Music


Webcomics


Honeydue Syndrome
Alternate
Aves *NEW
Questionable Content


Cool links