Saturday, August 25, 2007

Snooooo Snooooooooo

1. Who hasn't thought of how convenient umbrellas happen to be?

2. I didn't make the tennis team and I don't want anyone's pity because I'm not sad. So STFU if you try to console me I will just up and leave the conversation.

3. It appears that no one cares, thats and an unfortunately familiar feeling and scene in my life.

Anyway love,
Papey

Ps. watch Futurama cause it FUCKING RULES!

Things you should know

Disclaimer: I have never and never will partake in drugs. The phrase "Go Smoke A Goat" comes from the bad hearing of Ali S. and I as we heard fellow members of the marching band say "Go 'stoga go" which was misinterpreted


Blogs


Easily Distracted
Multimedia Of The Mind
Mostly Harmless
Four Weddings and a transvestite
A Day in the Life of a Beatle Maniac
Mocking Music


Webcomics


Honeydue Syndrome
Alternate
Aves *NEW
Questionable Content


Cool links