Saturday, October 06, 2007

The Master is coming!!!!!

1. I'm BACK!!! Yet again I have gone on a hiatus because of being busy and completely forgetting about my Blog. I hope you all like the new layout, especially since it took me like 19238639847 tries to get it right. I should probably advertise my blog more since I hardly get any viewers but anyhooo!!! Heres some interesting things, YAY!

2. The voice of Meatwad is the same voice actor as Carl, Crazy huh?

3. I just saw transformers. I LOVED it however, they didn't have Hot Shot!! He's like in every transformers season, this makes me sad.

4. Nosferatu traveled the seas with grave dirt in coffins for without this grave dirt, in which he sleeps, so he would not DIEEEEEEEEEEE!!! In addition the book of the vampires may cause book orgies, well it did happen to Jonathan's bitch. Ask either I or Sarah Estabrook.

5. In Berwyn on Saturday there will be a craft fair I hope you all attend, it will be crunkin'. If you don't go I'll get up in yo grill.

Well kids, heed what Noseferatu says you know you want to.
Love,
Papey

Things you should know

Disclaimer: I have never and never will partake in drugs. The phrase "Go Smoke A Goat" comes from the bad hearing of Ali S. and I as we heard fellow members of the marching band say "Go 'stoga go" which was misinterpreted


Blogs


Easily Distracted
Multimedia Of The Mind
Mostly Harmless
Four Weddings and a transvestite
A Day in the Life of a Beatle Maniac
Mocking Music


Webcomics


Honeydue Syndrome
Alternate
Aves *NEW
Questionable Content


Cool links