Monday, December 31, 2007

Dammit just when I got used to writing '07!!!



After hitting my Futurama "waste basket" with a wooden spoon to welcome the new year I decided that it was imperative that "Go Smoke a Goat" has a new years-y post.

Sucky things about 2007
1. The person who I liked from January until Summer vacation who turned out to be a JERK!!!!! I thought he was the shit too, personality wise anyway.
2. Not being able to go to the justice concert.
3. Loss of a friend. Who swallowed a pebble for me, well I actually paid him. Its an awkward tangled mess well on my side. After he "rejected" my homecoming invite, which was more of a hint, we just stopped talking and... yeah.

Things to remember about 2007
1. Nosferatu. (enough said)
2. Sneaking Sarah into acme and getting my paycheck with her from Creeper McCreeperpants. What a fun/awkward situation.
3. Hanging out with four HOTTTTTTTTTTTT guys, not against their will. We played rock band hehe.
4. My Studio Art class, which I ABSOLUTELY love. It has Kelso, Jen, Tabor, Brooke and a couple other fun people. Mr. Matthews jogged around with cases of beer in China, that's pretty beastly.
5. Getting a chance to draw for the Spoke, which I SHALL apply to at the end of the year. haha I won't have to go to wind ensemble.

2008 Resolutions
1. Get fit
2. FOCUS, NO PROCRASTINATION
3. Be more friendly and or sociable

Happy New year,
Papey

Things you should know

Disclaimer: I have never and never will partake in drugs. The phrase "Go Smoke A Goat" comes from the bad hearing of Ali S. and I as we heard fellow members of the marching band say "Go 'stoga go" which was misinterpreted


Blogs


Easily Distracted
Multimedia Of The Mind
Mostly Harmless
Four Weddings and a transvestite
A Day in the Life of a Beatle Maniac
Mocking Music


Webcomics


Honeydue Syndrome
Alternate
Aves *NEW
Questionable Content


Cool links