Thursday, January 24, 2008
"The war is over"
No, Not the war in Iraq. It's the war of the midterms. Well here are my five points:
1. To prove that I have a short attention span, read/look at the doodles I drew instead of studying for my Biology midterm. I spent the time before that eating food and playing Tetris on my iPod (I'M GETTING BETTER!!!)
2. My mother senses are tingling! Not really but apparently I'm like a mother as Ally is a furnace. Frankly I find myself a stick in the mud.
3. Midterms are over and I find myself sad that we have a full day of school on Monday. But hey, no homework.
4. I finally have been scheduled for a morning shift at acme!!! So on Saturday night/afternoon I can hang out!! Call me in at any time, CALL ME!!!
5. After thinking about it for a while I have realized that I don't like, like anyone. It's wonderful!! I can focus on ME and SCHOOL... PARTIAL YAY!!!!!