Monday, April 07, 2008

I will NEVER Dissect Java


1. If you haven't already go to AVES

2. I'm really sick... honestly, I don't know if I'll be in school tomorrow because of my icky-icky-poo-ness. YEAH, I went there

3. Frog dissection is tomorrow!!!!! OH JOY!!! I should totally do something dissection-like for a two part aves comic thingy... YEAH!!! I totally just got an Idea!!! BUT, I need your help. What would be a good name for a frog? It doesn't matter if it is male or female, just let me know.

4. DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE is coming to Philadelphia! This phenomenon is EXTREMELY exciting!! They are preforming on June 12th at the Mann center for the arts. Let me know if you're interested in going to the concert, we could... CAR POOL!

Apparently thats all,
Papey

Things you should know

Disclaimer: I have never and never will partake in drugs. The phrase "Go Smoke A Goat" comes from the bad hearing of Ali S. and I as we heard fellow members of the marching band say "Go 'stoga go" which was misinterpreted


Blogs


Easily Distracted
Multimedia Of The Mind
Mostly Harmless
Four Weddings and a transvestite
A Day in the Life of a Beatle Maniac
Mocking Music


Webcomics


Honeydue Syndrome
Alternate
Aves *NEW
Questionable Content


Cool links