Sunday, August 31, 2008

AWESOMESAUCE

1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHRASE "GO SMOKE A GOAT"!!!!!!

2. You may be wondering, where did that creepy icon go? Well in honor of the third birthday of the phrase "GO SMOKE A GOAT" I thought it would be good to change my icon and I fell in LOVE the little froggie!

3. Where did this come from? From Tinycrayon's DeviantART gallery. I recommend you go there and check it out!! Her work is extremely creative and cute! SO GO THERE!!! The picture at the top of this post is her feature work.

4. Five below has recycled pencils that smell REALLY REALLY REALLY good. They're AMAZING!!!!

5. two days till school!!! Woosh...

Loooooooooooooove,
Papey

Things you should know

Disclaimer: I have never and never will partake in drugs. The phrase "Go Smoke A Goat" comes from the bad hearing of Ali S. and I as we heard fellow members of the marching band say "Go 'stoga go" which was misinterpreted


Blogs


Easily Distracted
Multimedia Of The Mind
Mostly Harmless
Four Weddings and a transvestite
A Day in the Life of a Beatle Maniac
Mocking Music


Webcomics


Honeydue Syndrome
Alternate
Aves *NEW
Questionable Content


Cool links