Thursday, December 18, 2008

1. OMG, I'm actually posting!!!!
2. NO, that is not christmas colored, its called a complementary color scheme.
3. YES, they are characters from an amerimanga... I'm working on it. Its about pottery and sculpture and fun stuff, just a one shot.
4. WHAT? A one shot is a one chapter story or a short story in the land of comics.
5. Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake oooooooooooooooooon meeeeeeeeeeeeee take on me I'lllll beeeeeeee gooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeee in a day or TTTTTTTTTTWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo!

love,
papey

Things you should know

Disclaimer: I have never and never will partake in drugs. The phrase "Go Smoke A Goat" comes from the bad hearing of Ali S. and I as we heard fellow members of the marching band say "Go 'stoga go" which was misinterpreted


Blogs


Easily Distracted
Multimedia Of The Mind
Mostly Harmless
Four Weddings and a transvestite
A Day in the Life of a Beatle Maniac
Mocking Music


Webcomics


Honeydue Syndrome
Alternate
Aves *NEW
Questionable Content


Cool links