Friday, April 02, 2010

Saucy Stew for Steve


1. I'm sure most of you are thinking of a different Steve, this is for my brother. I promised him a saucy red head for his birthday thinking he wouldn't expect me to actually draw something like that, but he did. When I gave him his present I also gave him a "card" (it was kind of a card, but not really) with a red headed baby covered in sauce, spaghetti to be specific. He was so very unhappy, so I felt bad, but I don't anymore, BECAUSE here's the real saucy red head, wanker. The face was GiPi inspired hence the unibrow and over all GiPiness.

2. Sorry to offend those of you who are unable to view such images.

3. Sooooo, I've been pretty lazy lately thus that is why aves hasn't been updated very much. On the upside I have finally caught up on sleep!

4. I could really eat a hard boiled egg right now... mmmm

5. I think I'll be attending Temple in the fall, Parsons is WAY too expensive (for both my parents and I), MICA is meh, and I have no interest in University of Delaware. PLUS Temple is giving me two scholarships, WONDERFUL!

6. To all of you going to (or went to) the vampire weekend concert, I HATE YOU.

I kind of love you, but I'm not ready for that,
Molly

Things you should know

Disclaimer: I have never and never will partake in drugs. The phrase "Go Smoke A Goat" comes from the bad hearing of Ali S. and I as we heard fellow members of the marching band say "Go 'stoga go" which was misinterpreted


Blogs


Easily Distracted
Multimedia Of The Mind
Mostly Harmless
Four Weddings and a transvestite
A Day in the Life of a Beatle Maniac
Mocking Music


Webcomics


Honeydue Syndrome
Alternate
Aves *NEW
Questionable Content


Cool links