Sunday, April 11, 2010
Sometimes I like to think I'm "Gangstah"
1. Soooo my "disguise" self portrait is almost done. I'm going to miss working on it and hearing all the hilarious comments Doctor K. would make like "Molly's got a cult!" and "Molly's so 'GANGSTAH'!" (he really said that, I'm not kidding) This is just what I can remember from the real one and drawn in paint with my wonderful wacom tablet, except there's no cigarette, just a toothpick in the real one. I'm not "there" either, well the regular me...
2. The speech bubble is really "If you can't sleep, I'll be there in your dreams". Its a quote from the song 'If you can't Sleep' by she and him, which I ABSOLUTELY LOVE! She and Him volume two is fantastic, it has become my spring soundtrack :) go to NPR
3. Like many people I am in need of hours for extended experience which I am waiting for my father to return so I may go, work out and be able to graduate from high school. I think it's really stupid that we seniors have to have 30 hours in half of the time that underclassmen have.
4. Pizzelle are my new obsession to bake, I mean 'iron'. I found this great recipe and I've made two batches, one with Rachel and one right before I went to work yesterday.
5. Tonight there is a Philadelphia Youth Orchestra concert taking place in the kimmel center (verizon hall). I'll be there, but I'll be drawing the performers on the stage and it will be amazing. I wanted the cheap seats, but they were all sold out :(. Whatevs I still get to go draw, so YAY!
Gossip is juicy like a bag of dried fruit,