Tuesday, April 06, 2010

These baby hands can't do ANYTHING!


1. Apparently I can't do anything either because right now I should be doing homework... that 400 point italian essay... yeah...

2. I've been experimenting with a bamboo brush and india ink and it's been fun, you can see some of the stuff on the AVES web site.

3. She and Him volume 2 is so amazing! I'm so glad that I found a way to listen to the CD for free on NPR :)

4. I'm pretty sure no one reads this blog, but I feel inclined to post on it.

5. Being a fourth marking period senior is weird... ALSO my senioritis has taken a turn for the worse.

Plastic birds are the best kind of birds,
Molly

Things you should know

Disclaimer: I have never and never will partake in drugs. The phrase "Go Smoke A Goat" comes from the bad hearing of Ali S. and I as we heard fellow members of the marching band say "Go 'stoga go" which was misinterpreted


Blogs


Easily Distracted
Multimedia Of The Mind
Mostly Harmless
Four Weddings and a transvestite
A Day in the Life of a Beatle Maniac
Mocking Music


Webcomics


Honeydue Syndrome
Alternate
Aves *NEW
Questionable Content


Cool links